First up is my new workbook, The Leadership Blueprint. It's been created through popular demand.
I get many requests each week, asking for me to put my best bits of knoweldge and help into a book - and here it is!
This information has been read and used by over 1,000,000 people and counting and you can now get it in the form of your own personal workbook, for FREE.
In this workbook, you’re going to discover the main elements that make up a great leader. It'll give you a clear roadmap on what you need to be focusing on and implementing to grow your teams and your own leadership results.
Here's some of the great things you'll get....
- The Three principles of leadership and how by ensuring they are met, will enable you to change the way you lead.
- Understand 30 of the most powerful leadership characteristics and see how you fare against them. Then use this feedback to identify where you can improve your leadership effectiveness.
- Understand the relationship between leadership and management and then follow the matrix to ensure your leading and manging is balanced and well rounded.
- The history of leadership and how paradigms have evolved over the years; as well as how you can use this knowledge to develop your leadership skills, and appropriately manage any situation.
- What Emotional Intelligence is and how to use it in the workplace, to develop deaper relationships, enhance your ability to make effective decisions, remain calm and get the best out of your team. You'll also take the Emotional Intelligence survey, to see how you match up against the EI requirements of a great leader.
- Learn the communication Process Model, how people perceive messages differently and why; and how you can improve the way you communicate to get maximum effect.
- How to delegate and empower team members to grow the team's capabilities, and increase your effectiveness as a leader.
-Use the 6 steps to persuasion, and be able to influence your team members to adopt new ideas, new ways of working and new systems, without providing ultimatums and threats.
- How to create team roles, and the process of getting a balanced team, so everyone can flourish.
- How to build team trust and deeper relationships through reflection and feedback, and the process of 'opening up' to each other.
- The main motivational theories of today and how you can use them together, to create an energised team, who are happy to go that extra mile.
- A leadership-skills assessment: take the test, to see where your strengths and weaknesses are and create an action plan to improve your leadership effectiveness.